Dates Covered & Contents:
The CQ Press Electronic Library includes two related publications:
1) CQ Researcher is a weekly publication that focuses on a specific topic in every issue. Recent topics include: “Straining the Safety Net: Is joblessness overwhelming aid programs?” and “Afghanistan Dilemma: Is President Obama pursuing the right course?” The CQ Researcher archive includes every issue published since the founding in 1923.
2) CQ Global Researcher is a monthly publication founded in 2007. Recent issues include: “Attacking Piracy: Can the growing global threat be stopped?” and “Fixing Capitalism: Will tighter rules prevent another global economic crisis?”
Each report is 25-30 pages long and includes a pro/con discussions about the issue topic as well as numerous color illustrations. Both publications can be searched simultaneously.
- Available for users on the TCNJ Campus.
- Authorized TCNJ users who are off-campus will need to login with their TCNJ username and password after selecting a database, or dial directly into the network. More »
- Problem Connecting to Database?
Our licensing agreements require that off campus access to most of these electronic resources be limited to students, faculty and staff of The College of New Jersey. However, all resources are available from within the library.