Student organizations, faculty or staff are permitted to reserve an event table for up to four hours for a specific activity in the Library Café.
- One event table is permitted in the Library Café at a time.
- The table must be booked at least 10 business days in advance.
- Tables may not be removed from the designated location in the cafe. See illustration below.
- No event tables are permitted elsewhere in the café or library.
- No more than two persons may be seated at the table.
- The organization or persons responsible for the event table must bring their own supplies.
- Temporary signage describing the activity must be posted on the table and removed at the end of the reservation.
- The table must be staffed for the length of the reservation.
- The organization or persons responsible for the event table must leave the area clean and orderly.
- Any group setting up a table without permission will be asked to leave.
Procedure for Reserving a Table
- All table requests must be submitted through Book-It, as Tier 1 Requests, 10 business days in advance. Please see: https://bsc.tcnj.edu/reservations/student-organization-event-request-guidelines
- After you have submitted a request, it will be reviewed and, if approved, a confirmation notice will be emailed to you within two business days with instructions for getting the table for the day.
- On the day of your reservation, please present your ID to Access Services, Library First Floor, to obtain the table. No other TCNJ Library Café furniture is permitted to be used for table events.